Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

with nothing new of interest for me in some time, money spent on framing some of what I have. Always more in sleeves than money to frame it seems.

Sorry for pic quality, glass and sun always a problem. More than 80 full size on the walls, but more than that in sleeves need framed.

Attachments

• art5.jpg
    art5.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Trying for a bit better images

Attachments

• Eric1.jpg
    Eric1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Eric4.jpg
    Eric4.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 73
  • JimLuft1 (2).jpg
    JimLuft1 (2).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 73
Lovely prints! 8)

I just got these on fleabay, I'm sorted for the next 2 group builds now.

!BU!uyCwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl0nU1BKL(Rech5w~~_1.jpg

Revell 1/32 Ju-87B a Monogram 1/48 HE-111 H4/5. Inc shipping worked out at €17 each, well chuffed! :)

Great buys Keith! I was looking for both of those myself! The JU87 for the MTO GB, and the HeIII for next years BoB GB - hopefully the Heinkel will be re-released by then!
VB, yes, the next GB is the MTO/North Africa build, commencing Saturday Augst 1st. This will be followed by the Bombers/Heavy Hitters GB, starting Sunday November 1st. Better get yourself down to the LHS mate!

Just passing by Hannants today and saw that they're reducing some stock, with these included, used to be £14.97 now its £9.77 and that's a 1/3rd!!! decals for 4th FG, 335th FS 355th FG, 353rd FS.
Sorry fellas, but I couldn't help myself! :oops:

Attachments

• HA09779.jpg
    HA09779.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 45
That's me going overdrawn then! It's you again, isn't it? Making me buy more kits, build more models, get more books....Hrmmpf!
BTW, 1/48th scale one presumes? Must look at the latest Hannant's newsletter I suppose!

Going to Hannants on friday i feel a empty wallet coming on HeHe.BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back