Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That looks the bit, you really do like the 13's.. What intrigues you about that number so much?

Hi all

This is my latest prezzie to myself :lol::lol::lol:

£12.80 including p&p

lancaster B.lll.jpg

Och, ay dunnoo, Karrrrl...these big jobbies babble is'a blain 'an all of us..! :)

Keith, the later Airfix Lancs (like yours) are still the best on the market shapewise. Hasegawa and Revell generally beat it in detail, but both have wing dihedral problems.
You're lucky if it was cheap too, they normally cost an arm and leg!

Nice buy Keith, that's a really nice kit overall, and as Evan said, more accurate than the Revell kit, although the latter has more internal detail, most of which can't be seen.
Jan, e-mail me a good shot of the nose art for the B26, and I'll see if I can make the decals at the same time as the B25 ones. I can do the '13' for the tail, but I'll have to figure a way of getting the white outline - probaly do a very fine Olive drab outline around the white, and print onto white decal paper - should disappear once on the model.
Mag, the decals with the Marauder kit are for a 9th Air Force B26 based in England,, and a French aircraft, neither of which were in the MTO. However, I have seen MTO decals advertised, but can't remember the manufacturer! Maybe Jan can help?

Thanks guys

Keeping the lanc for the winter months. Might be something coming up. You never know whats coming in your lives:?:

I have my eye on something. time will tell if i get it or not :D:D:D

Think that I've seen some decals at Flightdecs....

Something like these two Terry?

Attachments

• B-26 Reddy Teddy Port Side.JPG
    B-26 Reddy Teddy Port Side.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 106
  • B-26 Reddy Teddy Starboard Side.JPG
    B-26 Reddy Teddy Starboard Side.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 93
Mine came in today IJN belts,RAF belts and the YAK

Attachments

• new 001_edited (600 x 540).jpg
    new 001_edited (600 x 540).jpg