Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't mind if I do, old chap, as long as you go lightly on the tea.
Now then, how do we explain to these Antipodean ex-Colonials, that it's about time they paid for the Transportation fares. After all, we did them a favour, sending them orf like that, to warm and sunny climes, did we not? But at least they speak the same language, more or less!

:shock: Crickey mate, you baggin' us Aussies...not even offering us a drink..it's as dry as a dead dingo's donger 'round 'ere...fair suck of the sav....I reckon you galahs should learn a real language...now on yer bike mate!...ya understand !!??..:D:lol::lol:

:lol:

...That'll teach 'em to play Mr. Bloody John Wayne with big balls with their 'where's my broom? Oh, it's up my own a*se!' accent! - Flamin' cheek of it... :D :lol:

I say, twould seem we may have upset our Antipodean friends, as they've gone orf into the inverted patois once again. Too many hours drinking that White Swan by the billabong, methinks!

Or you could speak the language of the United States and butcher the entire language of english, We ain't done nothing wrong, you hear?? :lol:

Don't forget the beautiful Scottish accent.... :D

Got my Marauder today! These are some of the twins that I have now....8)

DSCF0011-24.jpg

Dang you Lucky, I was looking at that marauder the other day because option 2 served in the MTO. Are double kit builds allowed?

I'll try to convice people here, to help me get decals done for this one mate...

Attachments

• B-26 Reddy Teddy.jpg
    B-26 Reddy Teddy.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 51
  • B-26 Reddy Teddy 2.jpg
    B-26 Reddy Teddy 2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread

Back