Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got a few things while on my trip!

Every museum has a gift shop, right? While at CFB Trenton, the Air Force Museum, we were on our way out and we took a peek in the gift shop. I came across this beaut! My Dad gave me a hard time the whole time I was in the shop, walking around with it so nobody would steal it, but after he said he would've gotten it had I not. $70, but I've seen them on E-bay for $500 (!) so good buy I think, as they don't make them anymore, and they're super rare. Everything's there, the only problem is the decals are so far gone that they're useless.

Next up are a couple books I got at the CWH, both full of profiles. The 190 book is the better of the two for number of profiles, but the Corsair book has more information in it. I was trying to decide which one to get, couldn't, so I got both!

Lastly I bought some Germans for my diorama, as I couldn't seem to find any Germans in fighting positions here at home! So when I saw these, I had to get them. Bonus too, it comes with late weapons so I can use those instead of the older ones they're supposed to have, such as the MG 42 in place of the MG 34.

I have one more special purchase that I'm picking up today after an appointment.

lots of goodies here..i found these in the attic..from who knows when..cant call it reasent purchase.. just took a look at some old kits to see if i had something that i wanted to build..so those that are on the "do do in the near future list" are now in my closet.. those that i make for the diorama for the museum ( attack on norway are not counted for here )
the rest of the "small" pile up there will keep collecting dust..

Attachments

• kits 003.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 47
  • kits 001.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 49
  • kits 002.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 50
All of these 1/72 Spit kits, in the last month (copy of "stash list" - several duplicates).

Italeri Spitfire Mk IX
MPM Spitfire PR Mk XI
Kopro Spitfire Mk VIII
Italeri Spitfire Mk Vb
Fujimi Spitfire FR Mk 14 E "RAF in Germany"
Revell Spitfire Mk Vb
Airfix Spitfire PR Mk XIX
Italeri Spitfire Mk IX
Italeri Spitfire Mk IX
Italeri Spitfire Mk IX
Jays Seafire Mk 47
Italeri Spitfire Mk Vb
PM Spitfire Mk Vb Floatplane
Airfix Spitfire Mk Vc
Tamiya Spitfire Mk Vb
Fujimi Spitfire F Mk 14 E "Air Race"
MPM Spitfire PR Mk XI
KP Spitfire LF Mk Ixe
Airfix Spitfire Mk IX
Airfix Spitfire Mk Vc
Kopro Spitfire F Mk Ixc
Kopro Spitfire Mk VIII
Airfix Spitfire Mk Vc
Fujimi Spitfire F Mk 14 E "Red Lion"
Fujimi Spitfire FR Mk 14 E "Fighter Recon"
Heller Spitfire Mk XVI
Jays Kits Seafire Mk XV
Xtrakit Spitfire Mk XII
Kopro Spitfire Mk VII "Spirit of Kent"

Plus endless decals and a bunch of books. Should keep me busy for a year or three!

Users who are viewing this thread