Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool Thunderbolt!

Most recent additions to the Spit stash:

Aeroteam Mk 21 - been trying to track this one down (at a reasonable price) for ages, finally picked it up from the US via ebay:

New Airfix Mk IX - well, if it's anything like as good as their PR XIX...

New AZ Models Mk I "early", got a couple of these now and they're not cheap but they look fantastic! This one is earmarked for conversion to the K5054 prototype, using Xtradecal markings, eventually...

And even further back in time...

Hmm... I don't think P9386 will wait that long, in 1/72 at least. Maybe by that stage I will have enough confidence and experience to venture into doing a Spit in another scale, 1/48 or even 1/32... who knows, a diorama maybe... with weathering and all that stuff...

Nice buys there chaps!
Evan, I don't think I could be bothered to attempt replacing the vey small nose transparency on a 1/72nd scale model. I had wanted to do this in 1/48th scale, so it wouldn't really 'fit' with the rest of my collection. I'll get it packed and sent off to you later this week mate - I'd rather see it in a good home, as it were!

Found this at TAHS for 19.99. So I quickly emailed them back, saying that I'll be taking that one off their hands.... For my future Norway adventure.....

Attachments

• Junkers Ju 52-3mg4e.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread