Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice book Paul! Been looking at that one as well, having the CR.42 in the stash.....any 13's?

Got my Bf 109G-6 today. Now I only have to fight off the itch to do Bartel's 13!

Attachments

• Hasegawa Bf 109G-6 1-48 JG-77.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Heinrich Bartels Red 13.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 67
i´m planning a new diorama about the WFP - UN program...

So I bought:

Trumpeter Il-76

Rocketer Decals for WFP Markings

BRA,z Models - Resin Parts

Engines and reverses opened:

Civilian Conversion to Il-76 TD

http://www.brazmodels.com/Iljushin/IL-76/IL-76 TD tail cone mounted.JPG

Extratech Photoetched Parts

And some trucks from Tomica on 1/150 scale..

Now I have all that I need to make my new diorama project

**Starts banging the table** Jan stop buying stuff!!

Just kidding, let me know how the kit is because I saw it in the hobby shop yesterday

Sorry!

You better snap that '109 up, as with most Hasegawa kits, it's a great one! And as a sidenote, that feared itch is getting worse, I better hide this G-6 before I start it and do the 13 of Bartel....

Couple more aircraft carriers for my collection...

plus an etch set for the Soryu.

Too small a scale for me Master Wayne, 1/350 is about the right size for me....

Jan, did I ever send you this link about Bartel? You'll find it in the "articles" section.

Not for sale...and I'm not suprised!

Bartel Canopy

Yup! You showed me that link or website before mate....thanks again though!

Some nice stuff there guys. As the Lanc is out of stock, I'll re-order at a later date, so, when I went to get some paint, I bought another Tamiya 1/48th figures set, for conversion into air and groundcrew. I'll post a pic later.
Looking forward to your new diorama Lucas, should be a nice one.
Jan old boy, does that kit have the underwing cannon gondolas? I need one which definitely does have them.

Well I did it again didn't I? Went to buy only paint, and came away with another kit as well!
These are to convert to RAF and Luftwaffe ground and aircrew for a couple of dioramas and vignettes, along with some from the Panzer Service Crew set. Good value for money, with 15 figures, plus weapons and other bits and pieces.

Attachments

• Can Jan 194.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread