Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice one Wayne! I think I'll have to get one of their newer '190's, to replace the one that's over 30 years old now!!
Keith, could you also check the windscreen and canopy in the kit please? I need to know if A), both styles of canopy are still included, and B) if the 'E4' type, 'square' windscreen doesn't have a hole for Galland's tele-sight - a bit difficult to hide for other markings if it has!

Here you go Wayne

Keith, could you also check the windscreen and canopy in the kit please? I need to know if A), both styles of canopy are still included, and B) if the 'E4' type, 'square' windscreen doesn't have a hole for Galland's tele-sight - a bit difficult to hide for other markings if it has!

Terry it has 2 canopies, it dosn't have the hole in for Galland's tele-sight

Last edited:
Haven't posted for a while so have bought some new kits.

Tamiya 1/48 mig 15 Bis.

Airfix Spitfire PR XIX

Revell Beaufighter

Airfix Beaufighter

Revell ME 262 B-1a/U-1

Jan old chap, you've got as much chance of not buying another kit, as I have of finding Hitler's dog!!
Sound of door slamming, muttering in Swettish, breaking of glass. Headlines in 'The Scotsman' following day - 'Guinness fuelled Scandinavian caught with box of plastic kits. Strathclyde Police estimate haul valued at over £1,500 after robbery at local hobby shop.'
A 'Stop Press' in all the modelling magazines - 'Acute shortage of Eduard Bf110 kits affects UK market'.

With Daniel! That Revell Beau is the old Matchbox kit btw, which I built as a kid - went together sweet as remember. With the Airfix Beau, I read somewhere that the tailplanes need to be swapped over (ie, port tailplane starboard side and vice-versa)

Users who are viewing this thread