Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice buy H, I've got some interior and detail pics when you need them - if I can find them on the PC.
That looks like a beaut of a kit Wojtek - think I'd like to do a coupl of WW1 in 1/48th some day, starting with the 56 Sqn SE5A probably.
Harrison, you have to remember Paul has very strong physchic powers, and can control you! He's sitting in the pub right now, dressed in his usual blue grey Luftwaffe flight suit, his black leather Fliegerbluse draped around his shoulders, white silk scarf loose at the neck to display the RK, and Lutwaffe Officers cap at a rakish angle, sipping thoughtfully on a small shot glass of Spiritus, flown in from Poland by Ju88C just last century. Whilst he ruminates, his mind is sending out waves across the globe, in code of course, which, when subliminally deciphered by receptive brains in Scotland, the USA and all parts South, lead unsuspecting young modellers (OK, Jan's not young, I know!) to leap onto the streets and search out the nearest source of Bf110 kits. Take heed, for you have been warned - the walls have eyes as well as ears!!

He He! I think there's probably an Englische Nachtjager Klub somewhere in the depths of darkest rural England - or maybe Scotland. I'm sure I heard the growl of DB601's in the night sky earlier......

In an alternate universe:

"Ach, bring me another single malt wench and warm up G9 + PA, I think there will be business tonight in the dark skies. You have a sister? Warm up the plane later!"

Picked up another 1/32 109 , second lot I was real pleased with which included a 1/48 Hurricane , 2 1/72 Swordfishes and about $50 worth of as new humbrol accessories all for 30 bucks!

Attachments

• IMG_2590.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread