Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yup!

That we do H!

You are crazy...!

I, for myself, am looking to get lay my dirty mittens on an Eduard Bf 110E, on ebay.....so, hands off!

*mumble.....mumble....Maximowitz.....mumble....Maximowitz....mumble...*

Been without hotwater/heating for almost a week.....have noooo idea why! :lol: Cost a blasted fortune, to have someone to come and check! :( :lol:

I'd almost forgotten I ordered this, until Mr. Postie delivered it today. It's one for the Cold War GB.

Attachments

• Buys 124.jpg
    Buys 124.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 62
Can't wait to see what you do with that.... :D

Here is a repost of what I bought cause I forgot to add what else is in it.

Air propellant, airbrush, paints, etc.... just see the picture.... it was 30 dollars AND all I need was the air can... see what I do when I need one thing I buy 20 others....

Attachments

• teskit-8821x-9199_a.jpg
    teskit-8821x-9199_a.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 65
H, why do you need the propellant? I thought you had a compressor?
Igor, not sure about the markings for the Mig yet - I still fancy a VV-S one, and this is a second production PF, the epitome of the threat of the 'Russian Bear' when I was a teenager in the mid 1960's, so it sort of sums up the 'Cold War' for me!
I might still get a later version, which could be a Yugoslavian bird, and I might still do a Mig 17 or 19 also - have to see how the time works out.
BTW, forgot to say, the MiG 21 will be in natural metal finish.....

Propellant cause it's much easier to use with the Aztek....

Hook up on compressor doesn't fit aztek so it's easier for now. Will do some investigating. Badger is fine with it.

BTW, forgot to say, the MiG 21 will be in natural metal finish.....

As most of MiG-21s were...

Igor, not sure about the markings for the Mig yet - I still fancy a VVS one, and this is a second production PF, the epitome of the threat of the 'Russian Bear' when I was a teenager in the mid 1960's, so it sort of sums up the 'Cold War' for me!
I might still get a later version, which could be a Yugoslavian bird, and I might still do a Mig 17 or 19 also - have to see how the time works out.....

No problem Terry, but please do let me know if you definitely decide to do a Yugoslav one so I could get that set of decals for you as I promised.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back