Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

get monday from sprue brothers :D

Nice kit !

min_14611_title.jpg

I have the revell too, but this is very correct, it is 1" bigger on span and length compared with revell one.

The model has good fine resseced panel lines, not too god like the lines from Dragon on 1/144 but they are good :D

All parts comes in packages separatly and the decals are printed by Cartagraph on italy, I have this same decal sheet from draw decal, and it is best than the cartograph.

Nice one to an diorama :D

I think I managed to solve my spare luftwaffe cross problems. I finally found these Techmod decals along with three more similiar sheets from Aeromaster (one early balkenkreuz, one late balkankreuz and one hakenkreuz) - 5 sheets tota. Now if I could JUST find some luftwaffe letters and numbers I would be golden. :)

I think that FCM might have a few....at least they used to.

Who's FCM? Don't Peddinghaus do Luftwaffe letter and number decals?
Finally got theses two today, after delays with the Maill here. The P51 is for the D-Day stripes GB, although maybe not what you'd expect, and the other is a commission for a mate who served in Belize.

Attachments

• Buys 122.jpg
    Buys 122.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Buys 123.jpg
    Buys 123.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 62
Have these saved on my computer, but I can't find them at FCM..... :(

Do you have a link to their site?

@Terry - I'm checking Peddinghaus now. Forgot all about them. Edit: They have some but it's not clear how big the letters and actual numbers are. I'm sending them an email to find out.

Last edited:
...certainly a recent purchase.

I shall now spend the next month on a diet of bread and water after forking out for these two.. :shock:

Attachments

• JG300VOL2.jpg
    JG300VOL2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 59
  • JG300VOL1.jpg
    JG300VOL1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 56
Great grabs Terry!

I've got the stang, its nice Im planning to do mine in a RAAF 3sqd Italy 1945 scheme. Can't wait to see yours mate ;)

Good varied selection of purchases guys, AWACS, a couple of great books and the decals, could have done with one of them last week.

The Harrier is a great kit T, was one of the first 1/48 I did when returning to modelling about 7 or 10 years ago, I'll flick it up on here one day.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Thanks guys. That ICM Mustang, like their Spits, is very nice indeed. With the extra figures, it's still less than the Tamiya kit (which I reckon it's cloned from in some sort of deal) but better in parts. Yep Vic, the Harrier aint bad, if a bit plain in parts, but for £9.99 I'm not complaining. I hadn't realized it had the Belize Flight decals when I ordered it, and was set to make my own (on white decal sheet this time). I was over the moon when I saw the Belizian flash for the nose - until I realised Airfix have got the colours going the wrong way! Ah well, I'll have to make my own after all!

Needed to get out the house so treked over to a hobby store and picked up 7 model master paints. Mainly a few RLM colours so I can do more luftwaffe birds. Im slowly replacing my newer humbrols with model master, seems the only decent replacement.

I'm still looking for a locally available replacement for 'Bumbrol' Alex! I can get, for example, Xtracolor, by mail order, but any alternatives by this method are a pain if you only need one tin in a hurry, as most places have a minimum order of around 6 tins. Looks like I'm stuck with this new cr*p for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back