Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some very nice stuff there guys.
Karl, arw the third and fourth FW190's 'Brown 5' and 'Blue 6' (Sure it should be brown) of JG26? If so, i might have to get thjat sheet, bearing in mind my FW190 diorama.
Evan, either Revell (I think it's almost certainly them ) or Minicraft have just released a 1/72nd scale Connie in MATS livery. I know Minicraft have released a boat load of kits, with a seris of Connies and, I think DC6 or 7. I saw the add somewhere recently, I think on Model Hobbies web site. Wouldn't mind doing a Connie, but I don't like mixing smaller scales with the larger ones.

Hi Guy's,
I just started to build Revells Junkers JU 290A-7 " Alles Kaputt" But, the colors they say to use don't look right compared to color photos and color videos of this aircraft on youtube. Can anyone please tell me what colors are used. Mainly on the under sides. Is it RLM # 22 Black? or another color. Someone said RLM # 66 but, I've never heard of that color being used except in the cockpits. Thanks for your help.

Hi Junkers 188, and welcome. I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem, as the aircraft and it's colour scheme are not my area of interest. But I think you'd be better posting the question in the relevant Modelling section, probably under Painting questions, where it'll have more chance of being noticed and get a reply.

Hi Guy's,
I just started to build Revells Junkers JU 290A-7 " Alles Kaputt" But, the colors they say to use don't look right compared to color photos and color videos of this aircraft on youtube. Can anyone please tell me what colors are used. Mainly on the under sides. Is it RLM # 22 Black? or another color. Someone said RLM # 66 but, I've never heard of that color being used except in the cockpits. Thanks for your help.

Can you post the pics or links to the video?

Based on the pic below I would tend to go for RLM 22 but without seeing other data I can not be positive.

Attachments

• 5615L.jpg
    5615L.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 110
'Talking' with Daniel recently (109 roaming) prompted me into updating the Revell 1/32nd scale Typhoon I built and converted to 'bubbletop' over 20 years ago. I'd been wanting some 3 inch RP's for it, to make the weapons load correct for the squadron, but the last accessory kit went out of production around the time I built the model! So these arrived today, from MDC. The RP's and rails are beautifully cast in resin, and are complete with PE fins and vinyl 'pigtail' electrical connectors.
I also got the 4 bladed prop from the same source. Just waiting for a P51B kit I ordered for the next GB now.

Attachments

• Buys 108.jpg
    Buys 108.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 86
  • Buys 110.jpg
    Buys 110.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 85
I think I managed to solve my spare luftwaffe cross problems. I finally found these Techmod decals along with three more similiar sheets from Aeromaster (one early balkenkreuz, one late balkankreuz and one hakenkreuz) - 5 sheets tota. Now if I could JUST find some luftwaffe letters and numbers I would be golden. :)

Attachments

• 72101-01.jpg
    72101-01.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 72112-01.jpg
    72112-01.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Back