Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I certainly will Igor. In fact, if you wouldn't mind, could you e-mail the pics of the decals, and the info on the type of MiG 21 please? It depends if I can fit them all in, as I want to do a Sea Fury too (been waiting 20 years for the excuse to start the kit!), but I would quite like to do a Yugolsav MiG 21, and the MiG 17 and 19, one in Polish and one in Czech markings. This first MiG 21 I've just got to do in Soviet markings, with the red, or blue, nose numbers, and mixed bare metals!!

The decal set in question (1/48 scale) is for three sub variants: MiG-21f-13, MiG-21PFM and MiG-21bis. First two are in natural metal finish and the third in light gray overall. (MiG-21bis is still in service with Serbian Air Force today.)

Here's the link Terry: LIFT HERE decals

Nice score with the Mig Terry. I recently started to fancy the later Migs of the Korean and Vietnam eras but I admit I don't know anything about them. Is there a good site for paint schemes? The one I want to do is something I saw on dog fights. Bear in mind the accuracy of the show could be somewhat questionable. It looked like a BMF with a black camo. The other one I would like to do is a Mig 15 all black with the Red stars. They looked cool as all hell.

Thanks guys, and thanks Igor. I think I'll be getting the PFM version of this kit for a Yugoslavian bird.
Dirk, I haven't seen much on the earlier Migs in those colour schemes, although they sound a bit dubious. There's some coverage of all users in the 'Squadron Signal - In Action' books on the Mig15, 17 and 19, as well as the MiG 21, and also the Squadron 'Walkaround' on the '21. Wojtek also sent me some info on Polish and other East Uuropean MiGs.

Do to recent hassle with boiler among other things, I felt that I had to cheer myself up. Managed to get my dirty mittens on this Eduard kit on ebay, for cheap penny.....:oops:

Hopefully things will start to pick up soon.....:lol:

Attachments

• Eduard Bf110E.jpg
    Eduard Bf110E.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back