Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do to recent hassle with boiler among other things, I felt that I had to cheer myself up. Managed to get my dirty mittens on this Eduard kit on ebay, for cheap penny.....

Hopefully things will start to pick up soon.....

Nice little 110 Jan, when you going to build it, after the boilers fixed.

Glad the Tornado screen has arrived T, funny I was only thinking about it yesterday as I pulled my part built kit's to recommence the builds.

Lovely little kit Irgo, it looks as though it's going to be a great GB, I'm sad to miss it.

Arrived in the post today.

Thinking about Cuban Crisis 1963 for the Cold War GB, converting to a RF-8G of VFP-62 with a little help from RVHP kits and maybe a bit of extra dressing up.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 77
Just got these for the low low price of 3$. (On sale at Twobobs) I thought these had gone out of print a while ago (guess i was wrong) and I wanted that Tiger Mouth decal for a long time.

Attachments

• 72-025f.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 60
This was put in the mail yesterday, so hopefully, maaaaybe, I'll have it on Tuesday or Wednesday this week.

Now, I only need the D and the G-4 and I'm sorted.......hmmmm, come to think about it, wonder if there's an 'F' in the making?

Attachments

• Eduard Bf110E.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 55
Nice! Assembling a Zerstorer Geschwader are we?

I've been brainwashed by you know who, when it comes to the '110, '410 and the '88!

Hey Jan, that Bf110 E weekend edition has all the bits in it to do a C, D or E version not bad for £17 as i'm sure your all set for decals !!!!!

True! Seeing that the Profipacks comes with decals for five birds in each kit and having three (so far ), makes it 15 crates, so there's decals to go around for a while....

Users who are viewing this thread