Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is to go with my F4 Phantom II I got for Christmas.

IMG_2563.jpg

I got these two becuse I just wasn't feeling "British" enough. :lol: :p

IMG_2565.jpg

3 kits for $25. Not bad at all. I will need to do a lot of research before I start the Mig. Last week I downloaded the Squadron walk around book but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

It wasn't my usual store but one I've gone to on occasion. They had the same sh!t they've had for 2 years, nothing new and not the paint I wanted. Then I got a call on my cell and stepped outside and then left.

So, if you want to leave without buying anything, get someone to call you.8)

... I will need to do a lot of research before I start the Mig. Last week I downloaded the Squadron walk around book but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Don't worry Dirk, you'll have all the help you need. This comes from the guy whose country still operates the MiG-21 today. :)

Revell Hurricane is very nice indeed. That's the kit I've build for MTO GB.

Received my 1/72 Academy P-51 Mustang today. Looks like a really good kit. Optional clear parts for both birdcage and Malcolm hood are provided same as decals for three different planes - two American and one RAF. Invasion stripes are provided on the decal sheet too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back