Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm with you Igor. I now have three real good possibilities in my stash and yet I'm not sold on any of them yet. I think its the desire to have what you don't have and in my case its the C-47. I need to be strong and build what I have. I can always build a C-47 another time. Maybe once I finish the JU52...

UGH, to many kits and not enough time in the day.

Well Jan, that sheet is a 'must' isn't it old boy!
OK Igor, I'll get an e-mail off to you either tonight or tomorrow. I've just realised, I was thinking 1/48th scale for the decals, and your kit is 1/72nd scale, but I can make a serial number decal set for you, and I'll have a go at Sky letters. I'm not sure if the latter will hold the density once transfered, but maybe you can paint over them?

Thanks Terry. You don't need to rush with printing the decals. I might yet decide to use the ones I already have so you better save your decal paper and paint cartriges. I'll take a look at the profiles and let you know.

Last edited:

Feel your pain. Haven't been on the bench due to life. Hoping to get my act together this weekend.

My recent purchase for my 2 P-51's ..... will be doing the first sharkmouth B version and last D version.

Attachments

• preddy_mustangs1.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 46
  • preddy_mustangs2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 46
Well I got what I call another deal this time on a 1/32 P47 from Trump for 1/2 price of $70 from SprueBrothers this week.SprueBrothers is slowly getting more and more of my business for there good sales and most excellant speed and service.I got the P47 and P40 from SB the F16 from HL($14) and the P38 from LHS (nostalgia) even though raised detail it builds nicely and another black bird Cheers Kevin

Attachments

• Bellagambi 022_edited (900 x 675).jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 48
It looks pretty good Rochie I think Brett Green(?) did a review over at HyperScale and that something was a bit off but she's the only game in town and was not really that big of a deal.Pics for ya........after looking at the pics the one thing and maybe it was that the spinner was to pointed.

Attachments

• Bellagambi 023_edited (900 x 539).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 44
  • Bellagambi 024_edited (900 x 675).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Bellagambi 025_edited (900 x 673).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 43
  • Bellagambi 026_edited (900 x 625).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread