Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

THX guys.
Yep the kit looks nice Terry. But it needs to be corrected at a few areas I think.
Also there is the Revell Spwith Camel of 1/48 scale on a shelf at the supermarket.But still I'm not convinced to the scale.

Yes, the SE5A kit dates back to the mid 1960's - very good for the time. I've heard the same about the 1/48th Camel, and I've been looking for reviews on the Hobbycraft and Academy 1/32nd scale Camels, which seem reasonably priced.

I want to try it all

Spray paint, airbrush, brush painting and see which goes best. They actually had the Hasegawa kit of the P-51 I want to build in the shop and I asked them what they used (paint wise) and he showed me those so I bought them hehehe

Nice one Wojetk. Like Terry I have a completed one (Roden) in my 56 Sqn collection.

Watch when using the spray cans H, they can overspray very easily and leave you with a runny mess. Believe me I know.

Kinda fiddly as I recall Jan, it was my first rigged machine, but with patience and tolerance it came good. From what I remember (it was some years ago) all parts fitted easily with just the usual cleaning up.

Done it again - went to get paint and collect a kit ordered some time ago, and came away with the new Italeri release. It's going in the JG26 diorama.....

Attachments

• Buys 147.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread