Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just got this one as well, a tad more than I wanted, but I was not going to let it go...! Still under the RRP though! 8)

Attachments

• Revell Ju 52 3m g 4e.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 41
Nice pickups Jan. i especially like the Ju52. Can't wait to see what you do with her. With all this Ju52 talk between you and Harrison I'm thinking it might be time to finish mine. Then again the way I'm going you guy will probably finish before I do.

How much is left of her?

I know I keep mentioning it but I am going to get so many things at the hobby shop, Interior green, Olive Drab, Tamiya Brilliant Blue and Aluminum, RLM 66, and maybe a kit or 2 depending on money

How much is left of her?

I know I keep mentioning it but I am going to get so many things at the hobby shop, Interior green, Olive Drab, Tamiya Brilliant Blue and Aluminum, RLM 66, and maybe a kit or 2 depending on money

Quite a bit actually. You can still find the thread in the "Start to finish" section. I'm toying with the idea of more interior detail. I realize no one will ever see it but its like a disease. I got to do it.

Sweet buys/gifts guys!

Heres my latest 2 for the 1/72 WWII fighter project schduled commencement is winter . Both to become RNZAF birds , NZ5393 and NZ5485 8)

Attachments

• IMG_3176.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3190.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 61
Couple months back I decided to get my sh!t together and build almost nothing but 1/72/48/32 Single engine fighters with the odd exception . I got rid of about half my stash and am slowly replacing it with single engine stuff

in 1/72 scale Looking at about 15 Mustangs ( Mostly -51D's) 10 ish P-40's ( RAAF/RNZAF/RAF/USAF) . 10 ish Corsairs Comprising RNZAF/FAA and USAF birds + post war French F4U-7. Couple Spitfire's and Hurricanes ( RAAF/RAF Desert/BOB birds) Few Tempests/Typhoons . 10 ish Fw-190's . 15-20 109's Ranging from the B/C/D/E/F/G/K

In 1/48 . About 15 odd 109's supplied by Wayne ( Thanks again mate! ) 3 RNZAF Corsairs , a early war American Corsair . 1/48 MK.II Hurricane . About 4 Zero's so far

in 1/32 . So far have a Hawker Typhoon and 109E but will proberly do a few more

Got most of the kits now. Just sorting out the last few and some decals

What alot of wobble that is

Last edited:

Here you go mate,

Ju 52/3m, Tr.St.Fl.F. Nord, Wk. Nr 5974, code P4+CH, went MIA on its way from Rovaniemi to Kirkenes 16.11.41,
(F) Fw. Rudolf Pesneck MIA (Bf) Uffz. Wilhelm Klotz MIA (Bs) Ogefr. Wilhelm Grunewald MIA (Bf) Ogefr. Josef Rex MIA In addition, 10 men from Lw. Baubatl. 3/IV posted as missing, alltogether 14 people!

Seems everyone is doing well lately...

So am I too...got this today....damn good price thats for sure at $45...compliments of my son!

and a decal sheet for the Japanese Ki-100, pics were sh!tty so will have to do 'em again later...

Attachments

• IMGP8732.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 47
"Incredible how much money grown men spent on buying plastic toys for themselves..." - this was my mother's comment when I showed her few pages of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread