Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah, then it is the ex-Monogram kit, which is pretty good, if careful when aligning everything. It would take more than just the engine intakes to make the earlier model, as the nacelles were shallower and a different shape overall. If you want another 'J' or 'H', I can reccomend the Academy kit, and if their early version is as good, it's well worth having.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:just thought you guys might like to see this beast i purchased
x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg
as you can see its bl**dy big compared to the fury its also pretty basic so i will be doing a load of scratch building in the cockpit

Nice one BB. There's an article in a recent Model Airplane International where a guy superdetailed the interior etc on this, might be useful.

The XIX is a great score. Super kit. Beware the oversized roundels though, as well as the wrong coloured spinner and the absence of underwing serials :D .

Like the look of the Beaufighter, I read somewhere that the FAA flew these but can't track down any aftermarket decals. That's an RAF Coastal Command kite on the box I'm guessing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back