Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Picked these two up for a song along with a bucket load of paints (Testor, Airfix Humbrol) some in very rusty looking cans, but the paints still good.

I dated the Revell Spitfire to 1978 and though its part built (wing is glued and much of it is painted), I recon I can undo the gluing and strip off the paint and then maybe have a bit of fun scratch building some extras into the kit. Maybe in the next GB, but no promises.

I could not resist the 1/72 Gato class sub at Hobby Lobby at 52" in length for $60 thats 40% off.It was that or the 1/350 Titanic but the ladders look terrible and I started thinking PE here and here more money.The Gato looks like it might be great right out of the box beautiful details and mouldings 52" it's friggin huge guys.Cheers

Dan if you are poking in they have a table of stuff @ 40% off I could of easily spent 200-300 bucks.Just put out today.

Lucky you have got a nice new room to build it and display it in..hey!

I finally decided to get a back-up for my old Binks Wren "B". Found a good lot on E-Bay and purchased it for a total of $48. It was advertised as two complete "B"s, one airbrush with no tip and two repair kits. When the package arrived I discovered that one of the tips was actually an "A". The last time I saw an "A" it went for $59. The last time I tried to by a repair kit they went for $19 ea, So I AM VERY PLEASED !!!!
The only thing I need now are a few more bottles. Does anyone know what brand has a fitting that is compatible?

Attachments

• airbrushbuy1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 61
  • AirbrushAB-1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 54
Here's the Hudson I picked up for $38 total on E-bay. The seller had Classic mispelled, wrong picture and listed uinder civil aircraft (NOT incorrect, just not were most people look). I've been looking for one of these for over a year. Never seen it go for less than $120. I believe the original list price was $59.95 US.
I am on a roll with E-Bay !!!!!!!

Attachments

• Hudson1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Hudson2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Hudson4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 87
  • Hudson3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Hudson5.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 80