Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice score Harrison. Although I've yet to build a decent P-51 The Mustang is my all time favorite aircraft. I look forward to watching your builds. I can't speak for this kit you got but on the norm the Tamiya kits go together very well. Much better then a testors kit that's for sure.

Here is what I got today. I know this is a forum of props, aluminum and ailerons but since some of us got into the armor kick I figured I'd post these. The Ferdinand build has been a welcome change to the straight aircraft builds over the past 2 plus years.

IMG_3458.jpg

And to bring it full circle...

IMG_3459.jpg

Awesome Dirk!!! Don't worry about armor my first build on this site was a 1/72nd Opel Blitz.

The Tamiya kit better fit better than Testors.....Testors.....Tests my patience :lol:

Just picked up a 1/48 Lockheed 14/ Mk 1 Hudson from Classic Airframes on E-bay for $31.61 plus $7.50 shipping. I believe that's less than the kit sold for originally !! Guy had Classic misspelled, the wrong picture and had it listed under civil aircraft. I haven't seen a 1/48 Hudson go for less than $100 since I started looking about a year ago. I AM VERY PLEASED !!!

Last edited:
I don't blame you! I've been after a 1/48th scale Hudson (or Ventura) and can't find one, at any price! Finding one, and at such a reasonable price, is very lucky, well done!

Postie delivered this today! Not a kit, or anything to do with modelling really. But it's got some good dog impersonations! Woof, woof!

Attachments

• Can Jan 338.jpg
    Can Jan 338.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 73
I got covered in red paint when I opened the pack!!
As there was so much talk about this movie on the forum recently, I decided to hunt it out. Found it on Amazon, for a measly £3.97, and free shipping!
Think I'll eat some cheese, drink some wine, and relax in front of the screen tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back