Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just snapped this one up: The Tragedy of the Faithful: A History of the III. (Germanisches) SS Panzer Korps.....

Thought that I could buy a few books for a while and try to work down the number of kits that I have, at least until the BoB GB starts.

Me, not buying a kit....I'm proud over myself! Was going to get the early version of the Tiger I, but opted out of it, for now that is, that LSSAH 1313 is d*mn tempting!

Attachments

• The Tragedy of the Faithful, 3rd SS Panzer Corps.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Had another great E-Bay buy. This was listed as "Lot #4 General Aviation". Got all 4 of these for a total of $33.50 including shipping.

The Learjet will become a C-21

The Beech Bonanza will become a QU-22B a quasi-drone used rather unsuccessfully in Vietnam.

Attachments

• recentpurchase1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 61
  • recentpurchase2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 58
  • recentpurchases3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 59
Great pick up. I got my Do-17M For 20 dollars because it was listed by a seller in Boardgames so no one saw it!!

One just sold for 52 dolllars. Score.

Harrison, you ought to turn around and sell that puppy! I can't believe what people are asking for the RS Models 1:72 Do-17P's either. Makes me wonder if I should unload mine!

Great pick up. I got my Do-17M For 20 dollars because it was listed by a seller in Boardgames so no one saw it!!

One just sold for 52 dolllars. Score.

I have been having REAL good luck because some people list there kits in the wrong place, picked up the Hudson for $100 less than it's been going and the last time I saw the Bird Dog kit it went for over $50. I got it for less, plus three other kits, I LOVE IT !!!

ok, um WHERE did you get those!?

EDIT ok just read it again lol are there any more?

I love the O-2, they used to be stationed at Shaw AFB when my dad was stationed there. Got these today. 1st one for the next GB and the 2nd is the Sikorsky Ilya Muromet, the 1st 4 engined heavy bomber.

Attachments

• he 115.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 316533050_o.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 102
Great stuff David. I was hoping someone would do a He115 for the BoB GB. I looked around to see if I could find one for Bill, as an alternative to the D018, but no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread