Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're just as bad as me old fruit! Nice haul guys!

have my moments old chap :lol:
missed one i ordered this as well :oops::lol:

Attachments

• MG5529.jpg
    MG5529.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 123
Karl you got some nice stuff go'in there Sir.I got my second delivery today a Japanese destroyer hy Hasegawa in 1/350 Yukikaze with the PE pieces and the PE from CyberHobby for the Livermore in 1/350.the last of the trio comes tomorrow the big girl Prinz Eugen by Trumpter in 1/350 also.;)Cheers

rp003.jpg

rp005.jpg

have my moments old chap :lol:
missed one i ordered this as well :oops::lol:

Looks like you've been having a ball Karl, that' a great swag of purchases.

I got my second delivery today a Japanese destroyer hy Hasegawa in 1/350 Yukikaze with the PE pieces and the PE from CyberHobby for the Livermore in 1/350.the last of the trio comes tomorrow the big girl Prinz Eugen by Trumpter in 1/350 also.;)Cheers

So are we going all nautical then Kevin......................

I think so for awhile there Vic.I am seriouly contemplating on letting loose of alot of my 1/72 and some 1/48 planes I think I will never do just really do not know if there is that much interest out there for the 1/72's.Cheers

Karl, how are those ICM kits? Detail good, etc.,?

i've only built the ICM Spitfire IX which was very detailed but a little tricky to put together.

as soon as the 109 and LaGG arrive i'll post up a few pics of each kit on the sprues for you Chris.

if they are anything like the Spitfire kits they should be great value as i only paid just over £10 each for the them

Nice one Kevin, should keep you busy for a while.
Karl, if that's the 1/48th scale Marauder, it needs a lot of weight wherever you can get it - in the radio room, front of the engine nacelles etc, but it builds into a superb model.
Igor, it was the Zvezda kit I wanted to order, but I ordered in a hurry, to get meet the order value requirements,as I only wanted SEAC decals originally - and I couldn't remember the name of the kit manufacturer at the time, in the few seconds of "Oh, then add a ..." on the 'phone, so went for what I knew!
I'll be doing more Bf109Fs, so I'll definitely be trying he Zvezda kit.

It might need a bit of filler here and there, but nowhere near as bad as some reviews have made out - you won't be disappointed mate!
I should have some interior and detail shots, if you want to add interior detail - just shout when you're ready.

Nice one Wayne. Judging by the aircraft on the deck, that was a big carrier, for the time.
And the name is good - Taiho, Taiho, it's off to work we go ..... !
It's OK, I'm leaving now .......

Now now old chap, you know you're not supposed to try to use numbers higher than 5, it just gets you all flustered. Now it's time for your nap, then you can have a nice cup of tea .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back