Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A carrier would be big i see if i can post some pics of the arizona soon its going top be a big job 1040 parts and about a metre long methinks the old airbrush is going to get a hammering on this one HeHe .BB

I would like to see those pics BB and when you start building and you do an online build you let me know :thumbleft: Cheers

I want one of the old USN battleships.....USS West Virginia, USS Pennsylvania, you know, in 1/350. It's a shame that they cost an arm and a leg to get! :(

Edit: Yankee Modelworks 1/350 USS Yorktown CV-5......$600+ :cry:

Last edited:
I fell into a jackpot today. First off, I went to the hobby shop to get some paint. I got the paint and a 1/48th scale B-25J from Revell. I then went to Harbor Freight Tools just to look around and boy did I find some deals.
The Helping hand Magnifier was $2.99, the tweezer set was $5.99, the clamps were $2.49 each, and the magnifying lamp was $41.98 with a two year free replacement warranty.

IMG_1206 resized 20.jpg

IMG_1207 resized 20.jpg

IMG_1208 resized 20.jpg

Here you go Jan a kit bash dare you venture to the darkside :lol:

I've already ventured into and joined the darkside, being a member of this forum.... :lol:

I fell into a jackpot today. First off, I went to the hobby shop to get some paint. I got the paint and a 1/48th scale B-25J from Revell. I then went to Harbor Freight Tools just to look around and boy did I find some deals.
The Helping hand Magnifier was $2.99, the tweezer set was $5.99, the clamps were $2.49 each, and the magnifying lamp was $41.98 with a two year free replacement warranty.

Well Aaron, that's you deeper in the deep sh*t than you get out of! :evil4:

Nice haul Aaron! The B25 is a nice kit - I'm almost ready to pull the bomber version from my stash, to build as a RAF Mitchell III. Got yourself some useful tools there too - looks like you're now firmly in the 'serious modeller' club - I tell you, it's a disease !
Yes Doctor, I'm on the way .......

Well I traded plastic today with Sprue Brothers for the B-25J glass nose version from Wingscale seeing only 2500 units of each version is to be produced.I should receive the kit sometime in Feburary.:thumbleft:

Looking forward to seeing that one Kevin!

Me and you both Terry.I was seeing the 2500 production number and thought I do not want to be left out of the loop on this one.I looked at the test shots of the bomb bay again today and Wheew it is nice!

I think you might of seen these Aaron elsewhere but are the test shots of the J.I would think that some things might of been even more refined from this point :dontknow:
Big 1/32 har har har

Attachments

• wgs32002c.jpg
    wgs32002c.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 101
  • wgs32002d.jpg
    wgs32002d.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 99
  • wgs32002e.jpg
    wgs32002e.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 93
  • wgs32002f.jpg
    wgs32002f.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 95
  • wgs32002h.jpg
    wgs32002h.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 98
  • wgs32002g.jpg
    wgs32002g.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 97
Certainly looks tasty! Would love to do a RAF Mitchell III, or a Mitchell II if/when they release a C/D variant, but ain't got room for it! Have to stick with the 1/48th one I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back