Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jan, the B17F kit has basic detail in the nose and cockpit only, whereas the B17G kit has nose, cockpit, bomb bay, radio room and waist details, plus the fuselage frame work. However, it's fairly simple to add detail, or use an Eduard pe set, but bear in mind not much can be seen inside anyway.

grabbed this one today...

Attachments

• sih03b-01.jpg
    sih03b-01.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 64
Got this on Friday, nice kit in itself, but the Eduard additions and that chair, the chair itself is a work of art....WOW! :shock:

DSCF0011-61.jpg

DSCF0010-57.jpg

DSCF0001-152.jpg

DSCF0002-136.jpg

DSCF0003-136.jpg

DSCF0004-115.jpg

DSCF0005-105.jpg

DSCF0006-87.jpg

DSCF0007-75.jpg

DSCF0008-69.jpg

Sure is mate, the chair, decals and etch probably cost as much as the kit itself....! :lol:

Here's my latest addition to help me with my world domination....another, do I dare say, 'steal'? :oops: :D

Attachments

• revell-b17-g-flying-fortress-bomber.jpg
    revell-b17-g-flying-fortress-bomber.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 57
Scored these today at my local shop. I also have second dibs on the Dragon 1/48 Ta 152 H and may need to outbid a guy. We'll see if I get it by next week.

Attachments

• Dragon Kits.jpg
    Dragon Kits.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 54
YEEHAW!

Scored this on E-Bay this afternoon! Was up against one other bidder down to the wire, hope it wasn't one of you guys.

Attachments

• Me410.jpg
    Me410.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 52
Very nice Andy. Glad for you as I know you said you've been looking for it quite some time. Are we going to see this one in the upcoming group build?

Yes, Karl it was - thanks for the tip. Decent price also, well below what I've seen others go for.

Igor, it may very well feature in the GB. If I manage to get the Ta 152 H, it will be one of those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back