Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Congrats Andy! Always nice to be on the winning side of one of those. I was down to the wire with someone for an AU-1 a number of months ago, and ended up losing, but another one popped up the next day and I managed to get that one, so I've been on both sides :lol:.

I was bad. Last week my club held their anual modeling show and I was able to score these kits.

These two kits ran me $4 each

IMG_2086.jpg
[/img]

The Thud is a kit I always wanted to build but just haven't had the time. This kit usually goes for $18 at my LHS. I got it for $4. The Sabre which was the one kit I set out looking for ran me $10. The guy wanted $18.

IMG_2087.jpg

These two kits cost me $4 for the Enola Gay and $2 for the Belle.

IMG_2088.jpg

Next was these. The Crusader cost me $8, the SM79 was $3 (now I have what I need to finish my Airfix SM79 I started way back when) :razz: and the Blenheim ran me $4.

IMG_2089.jpg

Over all not a bad score.

This does not include the 2 B-17's I bought on thursday, Revells Little Miss Mischief and Academys B-17G model which will be used at the Assembly Ship Black Bitch. Loof for more on that one in my "No rest for the War Weary" build thread.

Karl will be happy with your score as well, now he can buy more kits, with the excuse....'look darling dear, they've got more kits than I do, surely you don't want that do you?' Followed by his head on her lap and sad puppy eyes... :lol:

Last edited:
The mailman just brought this one. Got a good deal on it at $21, but it came from Hong Kong and it took a month to get here.

Attachments

• P4114663.JPG
    P4114663.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 39
Nice Glenn. I assume it was from E-Bay as I've seen a lot if stuff coming out of Hong Kong there.
Yes it was eBay Andy. I didn't realize it was coming from Hong Kong until I saw the package today with all the Chinese stamps on it. Must have come by boat. :lol:

Nice kit I believe. I want to do a 'razorback' Jug again, even if it's the old Monogram kit.
The old Monogram kit is actually pretty good except for the raised panel lines. With what you're doing with the even older Hurricane right now Terry I'm sure you could work miracles with it.

I made one for a diorama when I was in Highschool. Maybe 1980 or so A D-Day crash landing Haven't thought about that one in years. I think it might still be up in the attic somewhere. I'll have to have a look for it.

My latest: CMK 1:72 A6M2-k conversion set (to modify my Academy A6M5), AeroMaster 1:72 European P-51D/K Mustangs decal set.
STA51790.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back