Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like you've done alright there Evan....:)

Hmmmm. Photo etch for a Mk21 Beaufighter.....what are your plans for that Evan?

Picked myself up this one a couple of weeks back. Plans for an Aussie version, but not using kit decals, so the USAAF version is fine. Not the best kit, but the only one available in 48. Now I need to research some schemes and I just might do some custom decals for this one.

Attachments

• P1030156.jpg
    P1030156.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 78
Ah, you got it at last! Well done Peter.
Got this yesterday, for another commission build for a friend, to be built as a Dan-Air Dakota. I hope to start the build over the weekend, once my GB entry is finished.

Attachments

• Can Jan 497.jpg
    Can Jan 497.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 78
Looking forward to seeing what it's like Karl. Obviously long-awaited and popular, seeing they're selling so fast.

So...on your hands and knees crawling to the Missus Hey Karl !? Whatever it takes mate..:thumbright:

Now these weren't strictly purchases....the fruits of Best Prop Aircraft and Best of Show for my Ju88 on the weekend!

Attachments

• Prize-1_6443.jpg
    Prize-1_6443.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Prize-2_6440.jpg
    Prize-2_6440.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Lately, for the sake of doing something completely different, I've been working on a Revell 1/72 F-16A. While I don't have a particularly big interest in modern-day jets (least of all the Viper), the Revell Vipers has been a lot of fun to build, so much so that perhaps some more jets I kinda like didn't seem like such a bad idea after all.

rev04615.jpg

rev04288.jpg

Enter the Phantom II and Tornado. Both of the German Airforce. I was actually quite surprised by the kits. For a nice price they look mighty good actually with lots of details in and out, underwing thingys, etc. etc.

I'd rather do these in 'regular' scheme's then the special livery's though. I bet these two both had regular paint scheme's too, so hopefully it will be just a matter of changing colors and no need to get all kinds of special decal sets etc.

Well done everyone!

My latest... (notice the 1:32 items for my 'Favourite a/c of all time' GB entry... :D )

Spit XIX will be built with the Jay's kit, Uncle George will get the best one.

Btw, re the Beau PE Peter, ordered these for a dual Beaufighter build Wojtek and I have planned - interested in joining us??

STA50341.JPG
STA50335.JPG
STA50336.JPG
STA50337.JPG

Well done everyone!

My latest... (notice the 1:32 items for my 'Favourite a/c of all time' GB entry... :D )

Spit XIX will be built with the Jay's kit, Uncle George will get the best one.

Btw, re the Beau PE Peter, ordered these for a dual Beaufighter build Wojtek and I have planned - interested in joining us??

Hmmm sounds mighty tempting. I've got more than a few decal sets for Aussie Beaus and I'm itching to do another. Must be 1/48, not that micro scale 1/72!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back