Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got these last week to add to my water line Series...

Attachments

• WL_IJN Hosho_6911.jpg
    WL_IJN Hosho_6911.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 67
  • WZL_IJN Shokaku_6909.jpg
    WZL_IJN Shokaku_6909.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 70
not worth a picture but have just bought a 9 bottles of Vallejo model colour.
have replaced all my Humbrol enamel for the major RLM numbers and got a couple of RAF colours as well.
should see me right for the next five or six kits i plan on building !!!

Supermodel 1/72 Fiat G55
supermodelfiatG55172.gif

Italeri 1/72 Macchi MC202
ItaleriMacchiMC202172.gif

Monogram 1/48 P-40E
MonogramP-40E148.gif

Amtech(Ex ERTL) 1/48 P-40E 2X P-40L
AmtechP-40EL148.gif

Hasegawa makes a 1/32, for about $70 bucks, way too much for me, I'll stick to deals. Those three bagged P-40s cost me $20, the pro model P-40 $6.

Right before the start of my trip to Malta I had to go into town to buy a few last things for my trip and naturally couldn't resist dropping by the LHS...guess their Revell stock had been replenished lately....and in was the Revell reboxing of the ICM 109F. Nice prince for a nice kit (albeit no Hasegawa) with a little care something nice can prolly be made out of this.

RR4656.jpg

Nice buy Jelmer.

Franky, this reboxing stuff confuses me. I would never have known this is the same as the ICM kit. I think this should be advertised on the box.

I agree there Andy. especially in this case, where a newcomer to the hobby might buy it, thinking it's 'standard Revell', only to be discouraged by the somewhat tricky, albeit excellent, ICM kit.EDIT:- Just done a quick check, and found the Revell kit at Model hobbies is £11.69, and the ICM kit is £7.66. Er...............

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back