Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That will be great because the the Aero Detail I'm looking for is hard to find.
Many, many thanks
Alberto

I found these on my desk when I got to work today. I had almost forgotten I got them. It was a nice surprise.

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

well after a long wait here is what I finely managed to get. My first Airfix Kit

AIR00002044_0_l.jpg

And a decal set to finish up my Barracuda

ESP00048136_0_l.jpg

DSCF1191.jpg

Picked this up yesterday. My first foray in photoetch. Checked a few sites and not a lot of build info and the decals are garbage. One of the options is for a captured British subject. This is perfect in my quest for oddball schemes. I think I'll make that my raison d'etre here.(apologies to the French modelers if I screwed that up) Anyhoo...anyone have any thoughts on this beast?

No info on that Ar 234 Fubar. I have the Hasegawa one and a Hobbycraft Hurricane. Judging by my Hurricane, I can agree with your comment and suggest you can line your birdcage with the decal sheet. I can guess that the instruction sheet looks like it was drawn by a 4 year old but overall, the parts aren't too bad and I would think it could be made into a handsome model. If you're considering the captured scheme, why not put it in the upcoming GB starting Nov 1.

Just returned from my trip to Malta, and surprisingly no hobby-related stuff has been bought over there (due to lack of means to transport it back without damaging it) The island without a doubt offers plenty of inspiration for aviation nutters to get an interesting project or two going related to the defence of the island.

Even though this kit seems to be a bit of a mixed bag according to the first reviews and the price is rather steep as well, the markings for a Malta defender did convince me to get this kit as a kind of conclusion of my trip to Malta.
5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Jelmer. I'd be very anxious to see how that Hurri goes together.

Not sure if it helps, but since it'll prolly be a while until I get this one started, but, once it arrives I could make a few close up shots of the sprues for ya (and others that might be interested) and put them up here, or maybe mail them to ya. See for your self what's in the bag so to say.

Have recently finished off my long haul Messerscmitt Bf 110 diorama so I'm wonering what to aim for next. Do I do my recently purchsed FW 190? Or maybe the Do 217E-5? Not sure.

IMG_9531.JPG

IMG_9532.JPG

IMG_9528.JPG

IMG_9530.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back