Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice kit.
Thanks for the info Jelmer, great stuff. The first pic is how I remember them, and it would be a good addition to the collection of para-dropping aircraft I intend to start sometime.

the kit was 17 bucks but Like I said the cost of the paint + shipping put it near the 60 buck line. I just don't have a real hobby shop where I live, there is a small one but he don't carry much all the others are mainly RC and railroad stuff.

latest purchase to arrive....contains 4 A4 glossy cards with details for each aircraft on 3 of the sheets and RLM colours and stencils on the fourth page also as can be seen a decal sheet with 1/72 and 1/48 decals.

primary reason for buying this...White 13 from JG53

Attachments

• Camo Decals_a.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Camo Decals_b.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
How much did that package cost you wayne?

I usually pay about $10 american, and that includes shipping for decals.

Well I couldn't resist From roll models A model 1/72 scale I-270 Mig 1 prototype

And A model bell p59 airacomet also 1/72

Now if only some one would come up with a P80A model I would be happy Or how hard would it be to convert a C model back to a A version

Well I'm on a Can't resist bit I guess this is the next kit I ordered from Squadron this time Airfix mig 15 also ordered the Eduard update set with it so that is four kits I got should keep me busy for the rest of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread