Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I put a lot:

0503388f.jpg

9cd13608.jpg

04e2787b.jpg

a96db5e5.jpg

305521f0.jpg

f8c7d3be.jpg

bc0d261c.jpg

85ce573c.jpg

c7b34682.jpg

e47daa0c.jpg

f066a58e.jpg

ff96a641.jpg

a0c07ddb.jpg

db70f4c3.jpg

f10c94d2.jpg

05021.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice scores. However these of MasterCraft and ZTS Plastik might be a problem with assembling. Anyway sandpaper and a putty are needed.

Wow, GREAT haul Sergio!

One thing -if you make that Dauntless a kiwi, DO NOT apply those bloody yellow rings to the wing roundels!!!!

Bloody frustrating how almost everyone makes that mistake, but in fact the kiwi 'Pacific roundels' were a modified version of standard RAF markings applied over the US stars and bars.
Just as only the fueslage roundels of RAF aircraft received the yellow ring (with the exception of some pre- and late war aircraft), same with RNZAF aircraft (with NO exceptions in our case)

No idea who first made this mistake, but I could bloody strangle them, misleading almost every profile artist and model company ever since as they have!!!
Only Ventura produce accurate RNZAF Pacific roundels to my knowledge (Aeromaster markings are correct in style, but too dark).

(Sorry for the rant!)

is the advantage of living in a country that is sinking i many offers from people in a hurry to live beyond their means, jajajajaja, jokes aside,

I'm looking to buy another house and I can not buy models for a while and I will not go without models I'd like to ride, gathering material now for the day tomorrow to have it, another is to sell to collectors of vintage are highly prized for collectors of boxes and there internet people who know the value that can be achieved according to models .
Evan starts when you ask for help here and I have no possibility to find many things about the kiwi will help.

Picked up today at the P/O.....
Unfortunately, the decals seem to be slightly damaged, but that doesn't matter, as I won't be using them, this is another later war '13' to be! 8)

DSCF0002-152.jpg

DSCF0003-149.jpg

DSCF0004-126.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back