Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• P5048795.JPG
    P5048795.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 68
Nice one Jan.

The fourth of the century series jets I've managed to acquire. Just the 100 and 104 left to go.

Attachments

• P5078798.JPG
    P5078798.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 84
Great stuff guys. And what a coincidence! Having been inspired by the Halifax at Elvington, I've been thinking of getting the old Airfix MkIII for a diorama. By today's standards, it's a bit basic, but with a little work, it can be made into a very good model indeed - bit of scratch-building, sand off the rivets etc, and voila!
Just wish there was a decent, sensibly priced 1/48th scale kit - apart from the awkward FM offering.

Lost my old Fuji work camera this week(twice) so upgraded to a new Canon Powershot ELPH 300. Not a big Phantom phan but it was half price and I've heard the Hobbycraft EF-111 was a dog but it was less than half price. The 2 buckets of Tamiya paint were .99¢ and I was out of blades. The Taylormade Sandwedge was not purchased for dealing with my more difficult models but to bring my golfbag up to legal capacity(golfing starts tomorrow ヅ)

0041.jpg

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back