Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok Jan, managed to get back to the hobby shop today.....and I have a Bar A-7 if you want it!

Send me an email bud, you still have mine?

After pondering your inquest most thoroughly I have come to the conclusion that one most certainly would be affirmative in the acquisition, or in any way, which of course are conformable to or allowed by law, to gain the possession of the above mentioned product, by some sort of sacrifice....If I want it? IF I WANT IT!!?? :shock:

I should still have it mate! Ever so grateful Master Wayne! :notworthy:

Great stuff Wayne! Checked mine to no avail this morning (they have most other Hase 1:32 kits though.)

Thanks for your time and affort Evan! :thumbright:

After pondering your inquest most thoroughly I have come to the conclusion that one most certainly would be affirmative in the acquisition, or in any way, which of course are conformable to or allowed by law, to gain the possession of the above mentioned product, by some sort of sacrifice....If I want it? IF I WANT IT!!?? :shock:
I should still have it mate! Ever so grateful Master Wayne!

You could have just said Yes :lol:

So while i was aquiring an A-7 for Jan......I accidentally purchased a few others too....all well priced i might add!

Attachments

• Hasegawa A-7.jpg
    Hasegawa A-7.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 66
  • hasegawa D-9.jpg
    hasegawa D-9.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Hasegawa G-6.jpg
    Hasegawa G-6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 66
  • hasegawa G-10.jpg
    hasegawa G-10.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 62
Great stuff Wayne, and funny how a number of us seem to purchase 'certain' things 'accidentally' !
I 'accidentally purchased' this today, having 'accidentally' ordered it from my LHS on Tuesday!
The Wessex will be converted to an HC2 version, in the overall yellow scheme of RAF Rescue. The 'gold' Luftwaffe 'adler zeichen' I picked up at Elvington yesterday, and will be used as part of the presentation on a planned (and commenced) JG26 diorama in 1/48th scale.

Attachments

• Elvington 2 165.jpg
    Elvington 2 165.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Elvington 2 166.jpg
    Elvington 2 166.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 58
So...... shall I use that "accidentally" line to explain how I accidentally ordered TWO 1/32 Tamiya P-51's from tow different sources?

Or just leave it behind a bunch of crap in the garage?

I am looking for advice here!!!!!
Or do I put it in the "I'll trade you for money section??????

Don't hide it in a pile of crap in the garage, if she who must be obeyed finds it she'll through it away with the pile of crap it's laying with and here excuse will be "Oh, I'm sorry, it was in the trash pile, I just figured it was garbage." And you'll be out two really nice models. I'm just say'in.

Great scores Terry and Bill!

An idea Bill... stash the parts in 'Merlin's Magic's' box, and flatten and stash the new boxes for when you do the builds... it works - trust me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back