Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're right Evan. The Matchbox kit's engine nacelles are too narrow, and the props too broad in chord, and the new Revell has engine nacelles too wide. there is a resin kit to correct the Revell engines, props, spinners and wheels though, but it costs almost as much as the kit.

Yep, I built the Matchbox kit when it was first released in the early 1980s, for an ex- Halifax pilot I knew at the time.
Jan, can't afford the pub at the moment - lack of funds due to increase in stocks of plastic things, and no time due to two builds, and two commissions about to start!

Lordy no! But you've seen what happens at a hog roast - just imagine that, but with the hog the size of a Hippocroccfrog, which, on average, weigh around 200 pounds .......... not a pretty sight !!!

Perhaps some of you may have already seen it, but on Hyperscale pics of a test shot build of Revell's new 1/32 He-219 can be seen on HyperScale. Looks pretty sweet! If the darn things wasn't so big I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back