Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snapped this one up in the US for a very agreeable price, with shipping and she's coming home! 8)

RAF 'mediums' anyone? :lol:

$T2eC16R,!)8E9s4l7bLyBQC(ZTsO-!~~60_3.jpg

Very cool, in the corner it says 2k or 3k for the price, big pockets my friend, big pockets :D?

Great score Jan!

I am keen on a bomber build of sorts in a month or two (time permitting), just not sure if do it in a squadron build format (eg 75 (NZ) sqn), or in a medium/ heavy bomber unofficial GB frameset. What do you think Jan?

I'll do it as a unofficial medium/heavy GB kinda thing, no time limit, just bomb load of fun...

Short Stirling, No. 7 Squadron.
Handley Page Hampden, No. 49 Squadron.

Get in there! :lol:

Could be interestings indeed...I might join for good measure with a revell 1/72 Lanc or something

Good show old boy! Let's hope it reaches Sweden before you return to Glasgow - or it'll be clocking up the Air Miles!
Few bits and pieces arrived today, to be used for the Halifax diorama, the Tornado in the current GB, and something for the next GB. (The Luftwaffe figures are for conversion to RAF 'Erks' - better selection of poses compared to the Revell RAF set.)

Attachments

• Buys 160.jpg
    Buys 160.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 49
gotta love that corsair II scheme...good catch!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back