Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm sure you'll do well Terry. If they're paying for it, might be worth getting a White Ensign interior set. Will save you alot of time and scratchbuilding. (want to get a set myself for my own Stirling)

Great scores here everyone! Got some goodies on the way myself, pics up when they arrive.

I don't think I'd have the time needed to 'fiddle' with a detail set Evan - quicker to make things myself, particularly as not that much will be seen through the canopy. And, of course, being in a diorama, access to view the interior will be somewhat limited. I'll only have a touch over two months in which to get it all done - including the diorama base and associated details. Had it been twice that time scale, I might have considered adding more internal details, but then only to areas that could possibly be seen.

And about time too Wayne! They're up to Vol 4 now, and I'm eagerly awaiting publication of Vol 5, due either next month or late July I think.

well Terry always considered them, just had not taken the plunge, then i noticed my mate got in 2 and 3 and had 1 in stock.....next second they were in my hands...what can i say..:D

hopefully he will get No.4 in due course...

Well just found this thread so I thought I would do a quick post it. I went on a Bf-110 Kick as you can tell and I picked up the 410 as well. Last week when I went up to Dales I got to go to King's hobby's and they have a big consignment sale going on so I was able to get he Beaufighter and the Mosquito as well as the Eduard Fw-190A-8 for not just the consignment sale but an added 25% off. If my wife can love a sale, so can I. I've been working on the CH Bf-110D-3 but was short good reference matrial. Well I found a bunch on an Amazon search on Friday and two of the books came in today. The Aero Publication was just the right book with a beutiful shot of the pilots instrument panel of a Bf-110C and although it is in B&W you can tell the RML02 is in the right ball park.

Attachments

• IMG_2313.JPG
    IMG_2313.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2315.JPG
    IMG_2315.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2316.JPG
    IMG_2316.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2318.JPG
    IMG_2318.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 43
Enviable purchases there Don. The Eduard 110 is a challenge for fit at the engine nacelles so watch for that. Otherwise, a beautiful kit with nice surface details, some of which you'll lose when you sand the pi$$ out of the nacelles. For references on the early 110's you can't beat John Vasco's book on the subject.

Great scores guys!

My first to arrive of 3 ordered goodies. Wojtek will realize the significance of these... :)

STA54636.JPG

Picked these up today the Stearman is a nice kit @ $17 how does Revell do it :dontknow:

Attachments

• flaots 005 (800 x 600).jpg
    flaots 005 (800 x 600).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back