Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice score on the Polish eagle Jan! Think I might look out for one for when I do the 1/32nd scale Spit V in Polish markings - would like nice in the corner of the display base
Evan, I think I have a few interior shots (in colour) of the RAFM Oxford if you need them.

Some more new stuff....Decals...all self explanatory...:D

Attachments

• Aviaology-Beaufighter decals_3357.jpg
    Aviaology-Beaufighter decals_3357.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Aviaology-Beaufighter decals_3358.jpg
    Aviaology-Beaufighter decals_3358.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Aviaology-Mosquito decals_3353.jpg
    Aviaology-Mosquito decals_3353.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Aviaology-Mosquito decals_3352.jpg
    Aviaology-Mosquito decals_3352.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 55
  • CAM_P-47N Decals_3346.jpg
    CAM_P-47N Decals_3346.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 55
  • CAM_P-47N Decals_3367.jpg
    CAM_P-47N Decals_3367.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 59
  • CAM Japanese Decals_3349.jpg
    CAM Japanese Decals_3349.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 58
Great scores Wayne!

Terry, cheers for the offer re the Oxford interior shots! Have found some on the net of a kiwi Oxford under restoration, but if it's no trouble YES PLEASE! :)

I put what I bought last not usually be assiduous to place these things on the forums, but this situation in my country, feuds and hatreds are generated,

I bought my assiduous store the following:

F-51d "korean war"

TAM61044_box.jpg

Gunze products:

paints

ztempftqq2E.jpg
ztempEIl5l8.jpg
ztemp525oVG.jpg
ztemphT8yC3.jpg

and mask transparent to test operation

GUM132.jpg

finally work for my decals and decorations I usually do I buy me some sheets of paper in england

Drib rub decal sheet clear
IMG_2820.png

clear virgin paper
IMG_2821.jpg

and finally white virgin paper
IMG_2822.jpg

and here also buy them online at stores france, england or japan, second if going to ask more things or not. come very cheap in China but I do not buy in China for issues that have nothing to do with the models and if the humanity of the people as the southern border of Spain the same, painful.

eg buy these in australia, as the masking and the model

Good stuff Sergio. I've been using the decal papers from Crafty Computer Papers for some time. It's exactly the same stuff that comes in the decal making kits from Testors and similar, at a fraction of the price - and you can buy individual sheets, a mixed order, or a bulk pack.

Just had to get this,so I ordered it. Should be here from HK in about 3 weeks or so

Attachments

• hi-PI000000201636.jpg
    hi-PI000000201636.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back