Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice one Bill!
I had a bit of a splurge today, I picked up the Hasegawa P40E and another Italeri P40M/N. Both are 1/48. Also grabbed a few decals for the stash 8) All going well, at least one of these will feature in the PTO group build.

Attachments

• italeri2658reviewbg_1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 34
  • p40ehasreviewbg_box.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 35
  • decal1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 54
  • decal.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 36
  • decal2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 40
  • decal3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 41
Very nice haul Andy! I agree with Cory, one of the shops not too far from me used to stock decals, but now to get them it's mail order only. It can be a pain sorting through a web-site to find what's available - bring back Microscale, and their printed catalogue!

I keep missing these posts! That Val is great Bill! Good to know its a nice kit, there's LOTS of parts, it looks a bitch!

Wildcat, you now have me trawling ebay for P-40's....

Muller, yea, it has a lot of parts. But it is a sweet model to build. I wish all kits were that well done! And you have a nice selection of different A/C to decal.

The only problem I had was with the bombs for the wings. And those you can leave off. I did.

I am sure you will have fun once you start getting glue on your fingers building it! I did!

Bill G.

Users who are viewing this thread