Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think I've seen one somewhere Jim, and possibly a Locust too, but I can't remember if they were 1/72nd or 1/35th scale, or the manufacturer. Might have been on the Model Hobbies web site, in one of their daily up-dates of new stock a while back.

Got me one of these....not bad at all...!
Airfix_P-40B.jpg

Good stuff gents. That's supposed to be the best to date Wayne. Might be a few minor glitches depending on the review you read but definitely on the to get list once I burn through my stash, sometime at then end of the next millennium.

They were actually quite good about it as I explained why I wanted them right in my opening enquiry. It was when they asked me if I wanted the pointy parts as well and I said "....no, however I could cut them up to make MG barrels..." that they started to look at me in a funny way.

I don't know if it is unique to the US but we have a medical supply company here in Raleigh, when I tried to buy scalpel blades, even the non sterile ones, they refused as I did not have an account. However I can and did order them online with no issues. Makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back