Recent Purchases (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

20170408_234927.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality picture.

For Xmas my 3 younglings pooled their money together so that I could get an indash satellite radio/GPS. Normally this requires a new system and face plate(in yellow though mine looks like a normal radio). however.................... the 2013 Ford Taurus requires a whacking great chunk of the center dash to be replaced(in red, which is what I'd be in as the price is about 450$)

b.jpg

So I informed them that the gave me this for Xmas instead...

a.jpg

....of course my Aztek air line does not fit

I bought a 10 pack of various size adapters when I needed to get my Aztek AB running which uses a very small airline so one of these should work. The airline which came with the compressor has a small leak which I managed to temporarily fix with tape so I'm do for a new one any way

Last week, the museum in Nanton where I volunteer got a donation of a nice stash of models for an auction they are putting on to help fund an expansion. The first picks of the litter went to the museum staff but I got second dibs, having assisted with the valuation of the various kits. It was hard to resist getting more but some semblance of sanity prevailed and I picked up these three:

IMG_1096.JPG

The Hurricane Mk IIb will be built as the tewlve-gun Mk XII of 133 Squadron operating on home defense, which is the subject of our Hurricane restoration subject. I'll need to find a Hamilton Standard prop of the right dimensions for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back