Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heinz
What?

ah damn didn;t show up.

I bought a P 47 razorback in 1:72 from Academy.

316142_AC112175.jpg

I decided to go with either "Black 11" or "White 11", but will most likely do "White 11", with perhaps one or two minor deviations such as adding a spinner spiral. Once again, just waiting for them to arrive, though I may be getting a MiG-3 or Hayate in 1/32 today!

Attachments

• ec60cover.gif
    ec60cover.gif
    64 KB · Views: 129
I have recently just got:

"The Ultimate Soldier" Xtreme Wings BF-109G-6 colored as Oblt. Kurt Gabler, III./JG300

I will trade 2 Hawsegawa 1/48 F4U Corsair models in the boxes (one partially assembled and the other still in plastic unopened and both with decals) for one FW190 A 1/48 or (1/32 +$) I live in Oregon.

Just a thought, the models were given to me by a Marine to build for him but he just up and left. I am not a Corsair man...I am a FW sort of guy. ...Just a thought??

Is the kit itself up to much? You never know what you'll get with Revell; some are excellent, some are shocking. I decided before I got paid that I didn't need any more models, and that I wouldn't be buying any this month. So over the last few days, I've ended up buying

Dragon Ki61 Tony
PM Floatfire
PM Sea Fury
Hasegawa Beaufighter XI
MGM Spitfire PR mk.IX all in 1:72

The only problems I encountered with the kit is the landing gear, just not strong enough for the weight of the model. But I knew this was coming since I have built this kit before...

After some decals...

Attachments

• 100_3297.JPG
    100_3297.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 91
My recent one - P-40K Smer 1:72 scale model.

Attachments

• P-40K.jpg
    P-40K.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Back