Reno 2012, I am here!

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
28,075
8,777
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Location
Colorado, USA
Well, after some changing events, I am here at Reno! I will be working with Tim Newbert, owner of an Iskra named "Pole Dancer.". We are doing logistics planning for next year. I'm going through withdrawal by just being a spectator!
 
For what differences we sometimes have, luck the team and yourself FlyboyJ 8) Iska, might that be a delphin based?!? Can't wait for any non-secret photos and/or 'pitlane' stories :D
 
Last edited:
Hi folks! Thanks for all the well-wishes. Had a great time. I'm currently at the airport making my way home, I have a few pics to post, will do so in the next few days. No accidents, a great year! I can't wait to get back into this with Tim Newbert and "Pole Dancer." Reno 2013, already making plans!
 
Ran into this old guy, nice man, said he was a pilot. We had a chat and relized we met a few times before!
 

Attachments

  • WP_000473.jpg
    WP_000473.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 281
  • WP_000474.jpg
    WP_000474.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Some of our 2013 crew members
 

Attachments

  • 483022_10151075763752986_577321097_n.jpg
    483022_10151075763752986_577321097_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 225
I was with a P-51 pilot at an air show at Hamilton Field and met Bob Hoover. Have never been able to find a photo of the pick-up truck he sliced up taxiing his Mustang ay Reno one year. And I have never seen a crew with tool packs like them two!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back