Revell JU87 D-3 1:48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, this is my first model without any assistance. There were plenty of headaches like fuelsolodge mold not fitting, right canopy not fitting, tamyia paints,and elevator being forced to go in a bit crooked because of aforementioned mold issues.

Agree with the others and as posted before, don't be afraid to ask for assistance before you commit.

Geo
Yeah the two holes in the back for the rudder didn't line up. The elevator was also effected, the worst was the fuelsolodge didn't line up at the tail section so I had to do a bit of cutting on the inside part of the mold. Pretty poorly made mold in my opinion, are a lot of revell models like that or did I just get the pleasure of getting one with these problems?even the front on the nose has these strange sqaure indents, don't knowing if this is acutally part of the plane don't think it is.

no offence but that looks kind of eh, i mean like you don't even have the rolling plus sign on the back part of the plane, let alone you didn't buy any photo etched parts or even a resin cockpit set. You obviously should stop modeling now before you waste anymore model kits us pro modelers could be building! And you don't even use an airbrush so you must have so many brush strokes on your plane. You can't really see them in the pictures because you probably took them with a crappy iphone camera instead of a real camera and you didn't even make a diorama so you must be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy. You are really pathetic and should stop while you're ahead. Do us all a favor and stop modeling and posting on this site. Pro modelers don't get good by practice or experience, they are born pro modelers.

Surprised he's not turfed yet for a comment like that. There's no place on this forum for comments like that. I think he'll be out the door faster than a rolling plus sign.

no offence but that looks kind of eh, i mean like you don't even have the rolling plus sign on the back part of the plane, let alone you didn't buy any photo etched parts or even a resin cockpit set. You obviously should stop modeling now before you waste anymore model kits us pro modelers could be building! And you don't even use an airbrush so you must have so many brush strokes on your plane. You can't really see them in the pictures because you probably took them with a crappy iphone camera instead of a real camera and you didn't even make a diorama so you must be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy. You are really pathetic and should stop while you're ahead. Do us all a favor and stop modeling and posting on this site. Pro modelers don't get good by practice or experience, they are born pro modelers.

"No offense, but..." usually means you are going to be a jerk. And in this case, it does. How about some words of encouragement instead of tearing down someone else's efforts. You better scale that way back, or you are going to get a fast ticket out of here.

Surprised he's not turfed yet for a comment like that. There's no place on this forum for comments like that. I think he'll be out the door faster than a rolling plus sign.

We agree, there is a reason why.

According to the IP Address, both posters are from the same place...:)

I think one is the other. If that makes sense...

Give him a chance to prove that they are not.

We agree, there is a reason why.

According to the IP Address, both posters are from the same place...:)

I think one is the other. If that makes sense...

Give him a chance to prove that they are not.
Well just text messaged my buddy who also does models and I can confirm that it is my friend trying to mess with me.

I was thinking along the same lines as David. Guy left his account logged on and buddy came across it. If not, flame his @ss.

Geo

EDIT: Posted the same time Ninja. Payback is a Mother.......:twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back