RNZAF Corsair Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hey ya got my support!! with your Corsair and my sorta half started Kittyhawk we can start a strike wing! Plus if I ever finish mine and start another one I'm doing a Spit!!!! so there we go if Peter Jackson can have his on airforce so can we!!

I like that 'DAF', B17 !
I think a Typhoon would be easier than a Corsair Daniel, no cranked wing, straighter fuselage etc. Unless, of course, you mean the Eurofighter Typhoon 2......

Of course Terry ,Hawker Typhoon, Napier Sabre Grunt

May just be me thinking a Typhoon seems harder now that I've made the corsair first

I dono ,see how it goes

Thanks B-17 like the sound of that ,Go down pretty Nice with your Kittyhawk Chris!

Anyone else wana join in? New Zealand's airspace is very friendly

Awesome Screaming Legend

There was that razorback P-47 at motat but that went to aussi I think Chris,Nice mix a Corsair and P-40!

Be pretty cool to have a couple of these things,I think a Typhoon would be nice with a Corsair and one more....????

you do realise the effect this might have on the rain forests, don't you........?
I can see it coming, the headlines, "New Zealand Consortium causes Global timber shortage."
But, at the rate you're going, your Air Force will be larger than the R.A.F.!!

Yep thats it Wayne ,You've convinced me to do a Typhoon be ages til I do it but I'm estimating 6-8 maybe more months,Got a few things I want to do in between

Hahah Terry, Don't know about the RAF but the RNZAF for sure:lol:

made a tail today

may go back out later and make some ribs for it so thats why the shape isn't that right

also wings won't be to far away from being on

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 59
Fantastic work Daniel! The thing that impresses me is, even though it's small, it looks almost in scale proportion and, more importantly it really LOOKS like a Corsair!
Great stuff!

Thanks Guys,comments are much appreciated

Proberly/hopefully start skinning the back in the next couple of days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back