Rotary Wing Aircraft

AH-64. A tanker's nightmare
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230325_142146~3.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142146~3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20230325_142522~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142522~2.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20230325_142101~3.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142101~3.jpg
    663.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20230325_142017~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142017~2.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20230325_141940~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_141940~2.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20230325_141934~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_141934~2.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 84
Last batch for a while. Longbow I believe these are from the mid 90s. 🏹 Never thought I would get to see one.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230325_142223~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142223~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20230325_142256~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142256~2.jpg
    809.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20230325_142436~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142436~2.jpg
    976.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20230325_142412~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142412~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20230325_142504~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142504~2.jpg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20230325_142345~2.jpg
    IMG_20230325_142345~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
:thumbright:
 
Hueys anyone?
Here are a couple of Hueys back in 1989, Air Assault Ops during Air Assault School. The two-blade Hueys were not capable of flight.....they simply beat the air into submission! Just kidding, I love those things!
 

Attachments

  • AA 9c.jpg
    AA 9c.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 81
  • AA 9d.jpg
    AA 9d.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 82
1990's Stateside, our Georgia Army National Guard Infantry Battalion conducted frequent Air Assault and Sling Load Ops. We actually pioneered and tested the Tandem Humvee hook-ups with the custom "Knuckle" connecting the two vehicles shown under the Chinook.
 

Attachments

  • SL1.jpg
    SL1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 84
  • SL2.jpg
    SL2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 77
  • SL3.jpg
    SL3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 84
  • SL4.jpg
    SL4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 78
  • SL5.jpg
    SL5.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 82
  • SL6.jpg
    SL6.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 83
  • SL8.jpg
    SL8.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 72
  • SL9.jpg
    SL9.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 83
  • SL91.jpg
    SL91.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 80
  • SL92.jpg
    SL92.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 76
  • SL93.jpg
    SL93.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 93
  • SL94.jpg
    SL94.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 83
Here are a few I have on my phone. Most are on my laptop.

Here is a nice early morning shot of some of our UH-60s I took at our base in Germany while heading out to preflight.

IMG_7816.jpeg


These were taken in Schweinfurt, Germany while we were supporting the Air Assault School that travelled from Fort Benning to Germany to conduct a few classes of Air Assault School so the soldiers did not have to fly back to the US to attend.

I'm not sure who actually took the pics as I was crewing the bird sling loading the Humvee. I did take the last one though during formation flight.
IMG_7812.jpeg
IMG_7813.jpeg
IMG_7814.jpeg
IMG_7811.jpeg


I took these in Hohenfels, Germany while training for our deployment to Kosovo.

IMG_7808.jpeg
IMG_7809.jpeg
 
I took these at various times during our deployment to Kosovo.

IMG_7799.jpeg
IMG_7810.jpeg
IMG_7815.jpeg



Here are some German Huey's that were doing a joint operation with us in Kosovo.

IMG_7801.jpeg
IMG_7800.jpeg


And these are from various times during our deployment to Iraq.

IMG_7803.jpeg
IMG_7804.jpeg
IMG_7806.jpeg
IMG_7807.jpeg
IMG_7802.jpeg
 
:cool:
 
2013 Florida Forestry Fire Fighting Huey. Brush fire threatened our neighborhood. Sorry for the blurry smoke. While you're here, find the Fire Truck Forum for more news concerning this fire…….
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0360.jpg
    DSCN0360.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0364.jpg
    DSCN0364.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0363.jpg
    DSCN0363.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN0359.jpg
    DSCN0359.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN0358.jpg
    DSCN0358.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN0357.jpg
    DSCN0357.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN0354.jpg
    DSCN0354.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0351.jpg
    DSCN0351.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0350.jpg
    DSCN0350.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0348.jpg
    DSCN0348.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Can you spot the Huey.jpg
    Can you spot the Huey.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Russian Mi-24 Hind in Kosovo landing into Camp Bondsteel.

IMG_7833.jpeg


Russian Mi-8 at Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo.

IMG_7834.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back