Royal Baby Born!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My recent post was basically to say to Shinpatchi what bollocks it is. In a years time there will be a huge number of girls with pet mice rabbits cats dogs donkeys ponys and horses called F^%ing Charlotte, it is a type of madness, the Japanese should not be embarrassed about naming a monkey.

Thanks for your generosity, pbehn.
Being afraid of the future diplomatic trouble, the zoo is asking for opinion of the British Embassy in Tokyo before final conclusion.

When did the "ROYALS" get a copyright to the name?

Yes, everyone has copyright for one's own name to be respected...

The zoo has decided to keep using the name today as the Embassy gave no claim.
I hope the monkey baby will become a symbol of friendship between two countries in the future.

Yes, everyone has copyright for one's own name to be respected...

The zoo has decided to keep using the name today as the Embassy gave no claim.
I hope the monkey baby will become a symbol of friendship between two countries in the future.

Sensible outcome Shinpatchi, no one in UK cares, least of all the British royals it is common to name animals after famous people. As a child I knew some girls with ponies named John Paul George and Ringo even though one was female. Wow, another major crisis in world politics narrowly avoided, thankfully we all lived to tell the tale.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back