Royal Baby Born!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Why do I simply not care? :lol:

I guess a married couple having a baby in another country is no great surprise eh? In the event that her grand father, her father and her brother die before her brother has children then she will become queen. This cheery situation will not come about until every one contributing here has shuffled off this mortal coil.

I guess a married couple having a baby in another country is no great surprise eh? In the event that her grand father, her father and her brother die before her brother has children then she will become queen. This cheery situation will not come about until every one contributing here has shuffled off this mortal coil.

I think it is more along the lines of this baby is no more special than anyones baby being born (to me that is). To me royals do nothing but cost money...

To each their own...:)

I think it is more along the lines of this baby is no more special than anyones baby being born (to me that is). To me royals do nothing but cost money...

To each their own...:)

Most people are the same, I am no happier for them as parents as for any other. I am 55 and for as long as I can remember Charles has been "the heir to the throne" which he may be for another 15 years. This afternoon some dork asked a "royal correspondent" what the princesses duties will be, feeding burping and crapping somehow were never mentioned.

Congratulations to the Royal Baby from a Monarchist that unfortunately lives in a Country that has been turned in a broth.... ehm, in a Republic seventy years ago.
Does any Republican living in U.K., Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Danmark, Japan want to change with me, please?

A Queen is just like a Baltimore mom in my impression.
Top of the family. Family of the families :)

Look at the baby! ;)

The priceless commentary today was that the baby didnt move as if it was sleeping......That is because babies sleep.

A Queen is just like a Baltimore mom in my impression.
Top of the family. Family of the families :)

Unfortunately the Queen didnt slap Charles Andrew Anne and Edward upside the head otherwise we may have had human beings in the Royal house.

Congratulations to the Royal Baby from a Monarchist that unfortunately lives in a Country that has been turned in a broth.... ehm, in a Republic seventy years ago.
Does any Republican living in U.K., Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Danmark, Japan want to change with me, please?
I cant say I have ever met a "republican" in the UK. People moan about the unelected monarchy but they normally moan even more about the elected government (Blair Thatcher Brown Thorpe and a few thousand other charlatans were actually elected to office in the UK as is Mugabe and Putin). The royals give more laughs and hot chicks per buck than politics and achieve about the same.

Last edited:
A King, or a Queen or an Emperor, are there on purpose to carefully avoid that the Prime Minister and his friends could be able to shovel too much of hard- earned money of the taxpayers in their pockets.
But how could you avoid this if the President of the Republic is a very close Friend of the Prime Minister? Believe me, in my Country we have a lot of experience about that.
And is exactly for this reason that in every Country were there's a King, the Prime Minister and his friends invariably try to get rid of him.....

We now have the traditional 'what will she be named' frenzy. I guarantee that she won't be Jade, Dashanique or Chardonnay !

I have no opinions either way on the Royal Family as people, though the Queen has done a remarkable job with the Commonwealth. The Monarchy serves a useful constitutional role in our system which should not be over looked. I suppose that means I am neither a Royalist, nor a Republican, just a realist.

It is simply churlish not to be happy when any young couple are safely delivered of a new baby...good luck to them. Lots of babies are born into a life of privilege, not just royal babies. They might turn out like Tamara Ecclestone, which is hardly a role model! I don't hear much moaning about them so why this little girl?

Cheers

Steve

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back