Royal Baby Born!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't have Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest. Most likely I never will, have no idea what a Tamara Ecclestone is, and can just about be certain that new royal babie won't be named after one the icky Krudashians.

have no idea what a Tamara Ecclestone is

That's because you guys don't really do Formula 1 :)

Daughter of Bernie Ecclestone who managed to dodge a £1.2 billion tax bill, paying only £10 million. He also bought Tamara a £70 million house in Kensington Palace Gardens, which, as the name suggests, is just around the corner from the Royal Palace at Kensington.

Cheers

Steve

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 113
Yes please. The sooner none of us have to hear this baby nonsense the better we are all.

You gotta be kidding me, I was in Germany until recently, three women started discussing with me how Diana was killed, jeez guys if she had her belt on she would be here now..let it go please. In Europe I found the French to be most obsessed. When Diana was alive you would think she was French, her face was in every magazine and nothing has changed. Happily the parents have learned that you cannot satisfy the press so they dont try George has hardly been seen since he was born and I am sure Charlotte will be the same. Now that the baby is born, registered and has been seen by all the hangers on there is nothing to say, the real world can resume modelling.

You know what ! I wish them luck and a happy life, so much crap going on in the world if this brings some smiles to peoples faces so be it, hopefully the paparrazi leaves them the f alone.

You gotta be kidding me, I was in Germany until recently, three women started discussing with me how Diana was killed, jeez guys if she had her belt on she would be here now..let it go please. In Europe I found the French to be most obsessed. When Diana was alive you would think she was French, her face was in every magazine and nothing has changed. Happily the parents have learned that you cannot satisfy the press so they dont try George has hardly been seen since he was born and I am sure Charlotte will be the same. Now that the baby is born, registered and has been seen by all the hangers on there is nothing to say, the real world can resume modelling.

I will be honest. I don't see why people care about the royalty at all. They are no different than celebrities, except they cost the tax payers money.

I will be honest. I don't see why people care about the royalty at all. They are no different than celebrities, except they cost the tax payers money.

I agree, I dont get the obsession with royalty and my mother has a cabinet full of plates mugs thimbles and general shite (some of which I have bought). What I dont understand at all is rational housewives from France Germany and Italy discussing how a woman was assassinated years ago simply because she was good looking she should not have to put on a seat belt to survive a crash.

My recent post was basically to say to Shinpatchi what bollocks it is. In a years time there will be a huge number of girls with pet mice rabbits cats dogs donkeys ponys and horses called F^%ing Charlotte, it is a type of madness, the Japanese should not be embarrassed about naming a monkey.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back