SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Continuing the multi engine them just a couple more...
 

Attachments

  • Heinkel_He111_7813.JPG
    Heinkel_He111_7813.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Heinkel_He111_7819.JPG
    Heinkel_He111_7819.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 168
Very nice!
 
Yep, I'm with ya's...didn't notice that ominous little Aussie Spit wing to the right of the pic...looks like a Mk.Vc judging by the size and style of roundel.
 
Ahhh, wish I could do panel lines like that.
 
Wayne,

You make some of the finest models I have ever seen. Period! I can only hope to get close to that quality.

Dr.VNostrin

Thanks mate, you will just takes lots of practice....


Great build Wayne, love your others, you finish them well!

Thanks to you also, bear in mind most in this thread are not mine....although I'm sure you've seen many of mine in other threads.


2 more shots from the multi engine category....
 

Attachments

  • Heinkel_He111_7820.JPG
    Heinkel_He111_7820.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Lanc_conversion_7812.JPG
    Lanc_conversion_7812.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 155
Ditto Heinz, and didn't say it earlier, but that is a nice looking He 111!
I've got that kit myself now (for the future..) reboxed under the Revell (Germany) brand.
 
Ok switching to Large Scale Props and first is the winner of this section...Dora lovers c'mon down!
 

Attachments

  • Fw190D9_7729.JPG
    Fw190D9_7729.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Fw190D9_7728.JPG
    Fw190D9_7728.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 154
and a couple more...
 

Attachments

  • Fw190D9_7943.JPG
    Fw190D9_7943.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Fw190D9_7947.JPG
    Fw190D9_7947.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Fw190D9_7755.JPG
    Fw190D9_7755.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 156
And next up another 190..Heads up Wurger!
 

Attachments

  • Fw190A5_7752.JPG
    Fw190A5_7752.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Fw190A5_7960.JPG
    Fw190A5_7960.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 141

Users who are viewing this thread

Back