sally b

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rickytractors

Airman
Apr 25, 2009
chatteris
Hay up.
just to let you know if you did noy know already thay SALLY B is back in the air at last. She had her frist show on sunday 17th may 09 at DUXFORD and god did she look GOOD:D:D:D

Yahoo that great iv,e seen that old girl flying loads of times and she,s stunning to see.BB

HI

If any body was wondering what the black and yellow chequerd marking on the engine is for, It's a tribute to TED WHITE the founder of the B-17 preservation. Who along with mark mark cambell was killed on the 22/06/1981 in ted's T-6 Texan over malta.

Ricky

Last edited:
Oh yes i went last year awesome show the bearcat was brilliant so i will be going again this year .BB

I remember a year or two ago an article about a B-17 in France that they were going to bring to the U.S. because the last qualified B-17 pilot in France either retired or died (I don't remember which).

Question is, what type of extra or special qualifications does it take to fly a B-17?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back