Dec 29, 2007 #2 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Another Darwin candidate.
Dec 29, 2007 #3 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,454 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland would've been nice and hot stuck in a chimney in the middle of the outback!!
Dec 29, 2007 #4 Konigstiger205 Staff Sergeant 847 1 Joined Mar 20, 2007 Location Bucharest The world is full of this kind of idiots...
Dec 29, 2007 #5 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria I reckon being stuck out there for long enough would be punishment enough
Dec 29, 2007 #6 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! They gave me 2 years probation and I'm banned from the Gapview hotel.
Dec 29, 2007 #7 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca HA HA stupid not you nj
Dec 29, 2007 #8 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia yeah I saw this in the sunday mail, apparently when they pulled him out, he didn't say much and didn't hang around for long!
yeah I saw this in the sunday mail, apparently when they pulled him out, he didn't say much and didn't hang around for long!
Dec 30, 2007 #9 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey
Dec 30, 2007 #10 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA "He was like a grub in a cocoon." Statement of the year!